Wow it's been a while! To say I've been too busy to write, would be an understatement... but things are starting to calm down temporarily.
Our Florida trip was fantastic! Daniel and I had a wonderful time with his parents in Disney World. I even discovered that Daniel is an amazing shopping partner. We spent 7 hours at an outlet mall in Orlando, and by the end of the day I was calling him Clinton Kelly! We all know I'm a terrible shopper, but Daniel makes it so easy on me. I pick out a couple things and head to the dressing room, then he continues to shop and just brings me things in my size. And he has great taste! Talk about getting spoiled!!!
Another 2 days in Jacksonville with some clients, then it was back to reality in Muskogee America.
I'm feeling most optomistic about spring. I'm currently on day 5 of quitting Diet Coke (COFFEE TOO!) and I'm doing better to make sure I'm eating enough protein and fiber, and not so much carbs and sugar. (Food journals work so great!) I'm looking forward to spending more time in the gym, and more time in my own creative outlets, which includes reading more (only a few days left in my 90-day Bible read!!) and I hope to writing more soon as well, and playing percussion once again just might be right around the corner. =) Spring is looking up.. and April is just a few days away. And we all know April is my absolute favorite!
Bottom line, all is well in Muskogee. =) More to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment